Friday, October 26, 2007

While I Pack

I’ve been trying to think about where these things will go in the new place.

Will I have a spot for them, or will they stay in the box I am packing them in right now?

I found so many old papers. I must keep them, but do I have room in my files? Not really. I have stuff for my active files that I’m still using. This is a hard one, because I’m a writer, so I have lots of paper. I’m also a teacher, and I have a lot of writing for that, too.

This idea keeps me from holding on to things that are not really important or really useful. I’m working on it. It’s a hard mind-shift, actually, learning not to hold onto things. But I do not want to keep all this stuff in my life. I don’t want to be cluttered in home and head.

Breathing is good. Breathing room.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...