Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is, Linked Brooches
wool blend felt and acrylic felt, thread, silver embroidery floss, silver chain, metal pin backing
82/100 in 100 days creative challenge, and August Everyday #30

Can I tell you how hard it's been to post every day? It's hard. I think I missed a couple of days this August, but I managed to catch up to myself in the challenges.

Even if sometimes I count a piece that was almost done, and was just waiting to be finished... like this one.

This pin set was started months ago. I finally finished it this morning. Phew. I have some more I need to finish, too.

And then there is even more to do. Because this should be going into my shop. I have so many things to put into my shop and so little time to do it all.

Oh but here we are where we are. And Home Is Where The Heart Is, and Happiness Is Where the Love Is, and Love Is Where The Attention Is.

In all the things you have to do, are you paying attention to what IS?

I'm trying.

2 comments:

robayre said...

woah! 1. This is adorable and um, I want to buy it. 2. I'm working on my final day's item and I'm also doing a felt thing, similar to this. spoooky.
But back to yours, um, is it for sale, really? Or maybe you could make one similar and we could do a swap?

dandelionlady said...

That really is adorable and wonderful. I love how they're chained together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...