Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Story of My Days: Yet Another Cold/Flu/Bug.

A Cartoon of Part of My Day, A Couple Weeks Ago, even though Lost was on last night, this was not my yesterday.

Nowadays, I do more laying around, and napping. I've gotten some kind of stomach bug and it kind of has me unmotivated. I don't usually take naps, so the whole nap thing is a sign that I'm sick.

Anyway, that's why I haven't been posting lately. So sorry. I'm just uninspired. Today I had a couple hours where I had enough energy to make some notes and lists and stuff... then the headache came back and I took a nap as soon as the girl went down for her afternoon.

Well, a couple of hours is better than before, so maybe this bug is on its way out and I'll start to get more energy back.

Look! I made it onto the computer to post, so that's another step in the right direction.

I hope to have more to share soon. Right now there is no inspiration or creation. But hopefully soon I will be painting or writing or making stuff again, instead of staring at the tv, reading books I've already read, and falling asleep.

I'm just going with it. I've decided that I'm going to let myself feel like crap, instead of forcing myself to be productive.

I have gotten some ideas about how to fix the slow going first chapter of my novel, though... so maybe the down time has some use, other than recovery.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Oh R!! I hope you feel better soon, soon, soon!!! I'm sending you the biggest well wishes imaginable...and those amazingly positive thoughts that your book is moving along the way you imagine! Hugs to you my friend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...