Sunday, August 02, 2009

Uh Oh Spaghettios!

Hi people. How ya doin?

I just wanted to jump in here to say that I am down for the count.

Well, my computer is.

:(


I am trying to get it all back up and running, but have no guarantees when that's going to happen.

All is well.

While I work on the tech problems, I am taking this time as a vacation from the internet.

I think maybe it's a good idea that I take a break.

I've already started writing in my journal more and doing some tarot again. I'm reading more. Remembering that I had a life before message boards.

I'm still painting, and trying to keep up with my 100 paintings in 100 days, so I hope you all are too. And I hope you keep up your everyday creating and your writing and your wrecking and your blogging and everything. There will be lots for me to do when I come back.

Can't check the blogs, now, and I'm sure my googlereader is groaning for lack of my attention. I don't want to think about all that I'm going to miss. Sigh. I'll probably be able to check my email occasionally, but not regularly.

Anyway. I could be back on as early as tomorrow, or maybe a week or so from now. Depends on all that damn technology and compatibility and how it all works out. Wish me luck.

I'll miss you.

Maybe I'll break my internet addiction, though, and be able to live a normal life... as soon as I figure out what a normal life is...

5 comments:

Umā said...

Oh dear. Well enjoy the unplugged time!

ina said...

Ha! I had decided to unplug at the end of August! It is so addicting that even though I bought my friend's book a month ago and a big fancy Matisse book at a used book store a week ago, I haven't been reading either one!

I've decided that I will go free wifi--so that I at least get the exercise of walking into town with my laptop, before I sit for an hour before the blinking screen!

I am enjoying this 100 in 100 project so much, thank you for starting it. I hope all is well with you.

Leah said...

Sorry to hear about your computer troubles, but glad to hear you're enjoying the break! (((hugs and love to you!!))

Jul said...

A vacation from the internet doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. Hope you are enjoying yours.

Genie Sea said...

Best of luck with your technical difficulties! A break is always a good thing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...