Saturday, May 17, 2008

Letting Go

I'm just stopping in here for a moment to say I am focusing on breathing in and breathing out... just living.

I am being mindful of what is around me, what I need to do, and I am letting go of all the stories and anxieties I have in my mind. I'm not worried about the lack of time. I'm not worried about whether I will make enough money tonight. I am not worried about whether or not I will ever get a book published. I'm not worried about what's for dinner tonight.

I'm letting all that go. I am going to go sit down with my novel and work on it. I am going to get dressed for work, and I am going to do that to the best of my ability while I am there. I am even going to enjoy it while I'm there. In fact, I am just going to be in the moment of all that I do today. Well, I'm gonna try.

Thanks Zen Momma for the reminder to forget all the baggage and just enjoy the journey.Link

1 comment:

Maude Lynn said...

The hardest simple thing to do! I'm trying, as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...