Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bear With Me

I finally got a digital camera! It is a long awaited purchase. Now I can post pictures, too. I can post a picture of Gabriel, and my art, and beautiful things I see on our walks, and... and... and all sorts of things!

However. I still have not figured out how to get the images that are in the camera into the computer and onto the blog, or various other sites where I need them to go. Nothing sinister about that, I just haven't had the time to even attempt it. Technical things are close to the last thing on my To Do list-- even after the dishes, if you can imagine.

Bear with me. Hopefully, I will soon be stepping up my blog. Baby first, then me, then Sean (but he's at work all day), then house, then blog.

Oh, wait. I haven't eaten breakfast yet. I really have to start being diligent about my To Do list. I don't even eat if it's not on the fricking list.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...