Monday, April 12, 2010

Not Many Words Today. Mostly These.




What You Do Matters. Don't Give Up. (a work in progress)


I started my sketches during a slow day at work, with not much to do. I kept going yesterday, a kind of off, allergyish day. A reminder to myself. What I needed to hear.

This morning I revised three chapters of my novel.

What are you feeling discouraged about? What is it that you've been putting your energy into that doesn't feel to be going anywhere?

Let me say it once more.

What you do matters.

(don't give up.)

5 comments:

JES said...

I love the line of the stem in that third one. It's almost like a graph of progress and setbacks, gradually ascending and culminating in a finished work. Niiiice!

Stella said...

Same to you, same to you!

Leah said...

Ahh, thank you for this, Rowena. I needed it!

Kim Mailhot said...

Thank you...I needed this too...so many of us do, it seems. Here's to a brave day ! Cheers !

jena strong said...

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. Don't give up. Amazing things bloom when you hang in there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...