Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Last Lecture: Randy Pausch

I know I'm late to the party on this. I'd been hearing about this man for almost a year, but being engaged with my kids and moving and living and all the things that take up my head space, I never got a chance to see his lecture or read it or anything.

I finally got the chance to watch here on Youtube, and figured I would just watch a few moments of it, since my nap time freedom is so brief. I sat and watched the whole thing, alternately laughing and nodding in agreement and crying. Geez. He really was an inspiration. If you've got an hour or so to spare, and you haven't seen it, give it a watch.

What a legacy to leave the rest of us.

Randy Pausch, RIP July 25, 2008

2 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

Checked it out. Wow. Just . . . wow.

Rowena said...

I know, seriously

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...