Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Day of Ivy's First Pizza



We went for pizza tonight and since Ivy's been so in love with cheerios, I thought I'd try another solid food. Pizza! I got a small piece of crust and gave it to her to taste. She liked it, but wanted me to hold it so she could gnaw on it. Then I showed her that she could hold onto it in her fat little hand and chew on it all she wanted. Her eyes lit up and she went through three separate crusts before she moved on to a bottle. She even offered some crust to the cute bartender. It seems she has an eye for the boys. The best part about it is that we're heading towards self feeding! Yeah baby.


I also heard from my buddy who has been in Costa Rica for the last couple of years. She's visiting and we made plans to meet in Union Square. Yeay. S is not sure he's up to watching both kids, so I might bring Ivy with me, or maybe I'll let him take care of them both. I'm sure he can do it. I do it everyday. Although I might be inwardly snickering if he was overwhelmed with watching both all by himself the way I do every single day. Does that make me a bad person?

And bedtime was extended, since both kids wanted to play and play and play (Ivy is really stepping up her game) but we ended the night with two rounds of Dr. Suess's _There's a Wocket in my Pocket_. The both sat and listened and looked at the pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...