Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Felt Ornament

Felt Christmas Ornament
Day 4 of the 25 days of Christmas Creativity.

Where have I been?

Well, I've discovered a flaw in my brilliant plan to post daily christmas crafts. Lots of flaws.

One, borderline burnout from busy November.
Two, Family obligations. You people. Your warm loving embrace is getting in the way of my craftiness.
Three, WIPs. I don't have photos of everything because I'm still working on it.
Four, presents! I can't post presents unless the recipients are guaranteed to not see them online.
Five, stupidity. I just made another ornament and packaged it up for a buyer, and forgot to photograph it. It was cute, too! I embroidered "joy" on the back and quilted a pink star on the front.
Six, busy-ness. I can't post. I have to get to work! Ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...