Wednesday, June 27, 2012

 Miniature Bound Fabric Treasure Book
felt, cotton, thread, glitter glue

My daughter found this in her dollhouse and brought it to me to read to her. I made it for her a couple of Christmases ago, and it kind of got lost in the avalanche of crafting and toys. So I thought I'd post about it here... because it's the little things that make life good, right? This is a little thing.

On the front, I drew a diamond in glitter glue, because it is a treasure.
 I particularly thought it was interesting because she already CAN read this. It's not real difficult. But the point was she wanted ME to read it.
 Because it's about love.
 It's about a message from mommy to her,
 Ivy.

See, her name is Ivy so I appliqued felt ivy leaves into the book.

the end.

I might even have looked up how to bind a book to put it together.

1 comment:

marta said...

I love this little book. I've tried to make tiny paper books--not an easy task at all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...