Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pre Holiday Update. How ya doin'?

Oh how time is flying!

I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted. I have had a massive amount of work to do and a deadline of packing up and traveling to the other grandparents in Michigan... which is where I am now.

The kids have had their first snow fall in 2 years, and enjoyed some snowball fights and snowman making and snow angels. Mitten, snowpants, boots and hot chocolate included.

I have pictures, but don't have a system down, since my laptop is not on line yet.

Anyway, I thought I'd leave a note here, even without a picture to post, so you all know I'm still kicking.

Hopefully I will have some crafts to show, as well as some paintings for the new year... although, silly me, I forgot to take a picture of the afghan shawl I made my mother before I gave it to her. Oops.

I guess I'll have to make a new one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...